Don't wait until the New Year to start being healthy. Start now, but start slow. Make small healthy habits now to make the New Year transition much easier. For example:
- Take the stairs instead of the escalator
- Park away from the store instead of right in front
- Walk to distances that's under a mile instead of driving
- Eat fruit or nuts for stacks instead of cookies
- Enjoy your favorite meats and veggies but skip on the rice
- Add an extra cup of water to your daily intake
Don't Wait! Start small, but start now and you will be happy you did.