Hormone imbalances are becoming more common among women in their 30's and after 40, the odds of unpleasant menopause-related symptoms are greater today than ever before. Here is what can help you restore your hormonal balance and health.
- Diet: limit carbohydrates, and eat plenty of fresh vegetables with lean protein
- Exercise: exercise that has a relaxing effect, such as yoga or gentle aerobics, helps to restore balance.
- Toxins: avoid them in food, skin care, and household products. Look for BPA-free plastics and cans.
- Stress Management: get enough sleep, manage schedules to avoid unnecessary stress, and allow time for activities you find relaxing.
- Chaste Berry: also called vitex, the herb, is used to relieve PMS, irregular periods, and menopausal discomfort
- Isoflavones: these are plant sources of estrogen that increases levels of the hormone throughout the body.
Try these suggestions, part 2 coming soon!